The ArtGemini Prize is a celebration to promote international contemporary art for emerging and established artists around the world.
It is an independent competition, open to all artists from anywhere in the world. Applicants must be aged 18 or over. The winners will be announced at an exhibition of the finalists’ works in London.
The aims of the prize are:
- to promote creativity and excellence from around the world
- to exhibit a wide range of challenging works
- to help artists to exhibit and sell their works in London
- to give the public access to quality and exciting works at affordable prices
- to support a selected charity each year.